Diapers go on sale all the time. Every great once in awhile, you will see a sale like this. In case anyone is new to the cloth diapering world, I need to stress the significance of being able to get any kind of Fuzzi Bunz for $14.95. (And for those of you who are seasoned in cloth diapering, you read that right: Many colors of the Fuzzi Bunz Perfect Size are on sale for $14.95 through the end of November!!!)
There are countless reasons why this sale is so incredible to me, but I will touch on a few.
- You would easily be able to wait a few months and then turn around and sell these online to makea nice profit. Most times when I would sell USED Fuzzi Bunz, I would be able to sell them for more than what I paid for them. The reason? Women online get competitive at auctions. Often, they compete with the same women over and over for different items. Regularly, once they start in an auction, they will proceed to pay more than the diapers retail value, simply to win the auction against the woman who beat her in an earlier auction. Not. Even. Kidding.
- Fuzzi Bunz Perfect Size Diapers are just about the most resilient of all the diapers out there from my personal experience. They are my personal favorite. They stand the test of time. They are worth their weight in gold.
- Sales on Fuzzi Bunz like this are few and far between. You will find sales on them sure, but not sales this good.
Now, for those of you concerned about buying sized diapers and not getting your money’s worth, let me tell you something. My thirty pound daughter can still fit into smalls. It’s not the perfect fit, as Fuzzi Bunz are made to be able to stuff and stuff and stuff to your heart’s desire. So, I can only fit two inserts in her smalls. Even still though, she’s almost potty training.
So, if you’re trying to get the most bang for your buck, choose your size wisely. A newborn will fit into a small, and will probably remain fitting into a small in all actuality and contrary to popular belief, for the entire diapering time. The Fuzzi Bunz Perfect Size overlap quite a bit in sizing so that you can get, well… a perfect fit every time. If you’re willing to just be functional though and not necessarily perfect, you can really make each size last. If your baby is a little older, get mediums, and feel confident that under most circumstances, you will not need to ever purchase larges. Larges are great for heavy wetters, because you can shove a ton of inserts into an older child’s diaper, but they generally aren’t crucial.
I encourage anyone interested in more learning tricks on how to extend the life of your Fuzzi Bunz Perfect Size diapers (so you can make the most of this sale) to join me at the new forum brought to you for free by Everything Birth. There, I can explain in more detail how:
- Snapping a Fuzzi Bunz snaps in a particular order will lengthen the amount of time you will be able to get a good fit without leaks or red marks
- Laying the front of the diaper in a particular way will allow even a small baby to get a nice snug (but not tight) gusset lay
Want to learn more about choosing the right colors if you have resale in mind? Read this previous blog where I explained which Fuzzi Bunz colors the auction lovers will most likely be pining for most.
See you there and happy sale-ing!