The greatest baby wearing product… no, the greatest mothering product… no, the greatest of all the products in the world is the Moby Wrap. Dramatic? Maybe, but then again, so is the Moby Wrap.
The Moby Wrap is the perfect wrap for beginners because its stretchy cotton leaves a little room for errors. Even if you don’t have the perfect tie, it will work out for you as you learn.
- The light material is very comfortable for both mom and baby.
- The design allows for discrete breastfeeding.
- It comes in one size, so you don’t have to worry about getting the right fit with different body sizes and shapes.
- It carries babies from birth to about three years.
- It is machine washable. You can toss it in with just about any other load.
- It is actually comfortable.
- It uses your entire back to support the baby rather than your shoulders.
- It is actually hands free.
- It splays the baby’s legs for proper hip and spine development.
With my oldest child, I used a sling, and I thought it was the greatest thing ever. What I liked about it was that I was carrying my baby. When I tried on a Moby for the first time, I fell in love. When I owned a brick and mortar natural parenting store, these were my very best sellers. They kept me in business. These baby carriers are that good.
It’s without any hesitation that I say that the Moby Wrap is the very best baby carrier on the market today. I know that’s subjective and easy to say, but it’s the truth. If I was in charge of the world, I would make every new mother use a Moby Wrap. They are my personal favorite. (Can you tell?)
There are a few tricks that make Moby Wrapping easier, and I will share those in an instructional blog in the near future. For now though, I just wanted to share my excitement over this wonderful baby carrier.
Just in case you’re wondering, I don’t get any bonuses if you buy a Moby Wrap. I don’t work incognito for Moby Wrap. I don’t have any family that works for Moby Wrap. I have no reason in the world to put Moby Wrap up on a pedestal like this. I just love Moby Wraps and I believe that you will too.
I am certainly a liberal.