This week, we really want one of you to try the S-T-R-E-T-C-H Bamboozle Fitted Diaper. This fitted diaper is made from bamboo rayon and is super soft and well, stretchy. They come in two sized, but these two sizes vary grealy and work together to fit babies from 5 to 35 pounds.
Tots Bots in Scotland are top rated in the UK. Having passed the European non-toxicity stringent standards and earning an Oeko-Tex certification, the Tot Bots team is ethically minded and a company that you can feel good about supporting. They have this to say about the Stretch Bamboozle Fitted Diaper:
- Slim fitting with multidirectional stretch – fabulous fit every time
- Leak-proof design with adjustable legs and waist
- Aplix fastening (like Velcro) – just as easy as a disposable diaper!
- Hidden microfiber core and snap-in adjustable doubler increase absorbency and speed up drying time!
- Fabric is durable and stays really soft, even when washing with hard water
The reason so many cloth diapers are choosing bamboo is because it is highly renewable and sustainable. It is grown without fertilizers or pesticides. One thing to note though is that it will take about ten washes to reach its full absorbency but once it does, bamboo rayon absorb moisture 70% faster than cotton on contact. Bamboo also dries 20% faster saving you time and money.
We like to use the Stretch Bamboozle fitted diaper with the Super Whisper Wrap, Super Brite, Super Lite, Super Snap, and Whisper Pant diaper covers or even last week’s giveaway item! If you would like to enter to win one of these cloth diaper covers, get acquainted with our Weekly Giveaway rules. The winner will be announced this Friday! As always, thank you for helping raise awareness about cloth diapering and natural parenting by participating in these giveaways!