This Week’s Giveaway:
This week, Everything Birth will be giving away a bottle of Spritz o’ CJ’s BUTTer™ which is like the CJ’s stick, except in a liquid form.
It works awesome as a moisturizer for hair or hands on the go, providing safe, natural antibacterial qualities.
Perhaps it’s most important use though is on those rashes that are so bad that you feel sorry even touching your baby’s skin.
You only need to use a fine mist in the case of a rash. As with all diaper ointments, a lot is never needed. You still want the skin to “breathe.” Besides with something as awesome as this spritz, why waste it by using more than you need?
And of course, I have to remind you, a lingering diaper rash should be looked at by the baby’s doctor.
If on Saturday you learn that you didn’t win this week’s giveaway, you can get your large 4 ounce bottle of Spritz o’ CJ’s BUTTer™ from Everything Birth at a great price here.
How to Enter:
Leave a comment on the Weekly Giveaway blog post just saying you want to win. That automatically grants you one ticket. Your posted comment is your ticket. You may only enter this way once though. If you’d like more tickets, you can now earn them.
Each one of the following actions will earn you one additional entry. If a twitter or facebook account is not available, tagging the manufacturer is not obviously possible, and we understand that. Be sure to comment on the specific Weekly Giveaway blog for that week stating what you did to earn your extra ticket. Remember your blog comment is your entry ticket. So, if you do more than one action to earn extra tickets, make sure you comment on each action separately to increase your chances of winning.
EARN EXTRA TICKETS WITH FACEBOOK:
Make sure in your blog comment (ticket) that you include your Facebook name so that we can verify the winning entry.
- Be a fan of our Facebook page.
- Promote this giveaway on your own Facebook page as a status, making sure to tag our Facebook page.
- Find the manufacturer of the giveaway item on Facebook and then post a comment to them saying we sent you.
- Post a comment about this giveaway in any mothering, environmental, or birth related Facebook group or page, making sure to tag our Facebook page.
- Post a photo of your baby in cloth to our Facebook wall.
EARN EXTRA TICKETS WITH TWITTER:
Make sure in your blog comment (ticket) that you include your Twitter name so that we can verify the winning entry.
- Be a follower of our twitter page.
- Find the manufacturer of the giveaway item on Twitter and then tell them we sent you.
- Tweet: Weekly Giveaway @everythingbirth! http://preview.tinyurl.com/4yslufz #clothdiapers
EARN EXTRA TICKETS WITH YOUR BLOG:
Make sure in your blog comment (ticket) that you provide a link to your own blog so that we can verify the winning entry.
- Become an affiliate of Everything Birth, then maintain an affiliate sticker on your blog. Here’s the direct link for that.
- Mention our giveaway with a link to our Facebook giveaway tab (which is here) on your blog. It doesn’t have to be a devoted blog; just a mention.
EARN EVEN MORE EXTRA TICKETS:
- Subscribe to this blog. Here’s the direct link , just to make it easy for you. (Be sure to provide your subscription name.)
- Promote this giveaway in a mothering forum anywhere by starting a new thread telling them about it. (Be sure to provide the link in your comment so we can verify.)
- Post a comment about this giveaway, tagging our Facebook page in any mothering, environmental, or birth related Facebook group or page.
- Leave us a good, honest review at Diaper Pin. Here’s the link to do that directly. (Be sure to write what name you used to leave a review in your comment so we can verify.)
A number will be generated and we will count down the comments to select a winner at random. So more entries increases your chance of winning, but you can also win with just your one automatic ticket by simply commenting that you want to win on that specific Weekly Giveaway blog.
The winner must have a standard United States mailing address to ship to.
Instructions must be followed completely. For example, if you post, but forget to tag, if your entry was chosen, it will be thrown out and a new winning number will be generated.
Winners will be announced on the Saturday immediately following the end of the contest on Everything Birth’s Facebook page, Twitter profile, and blog. An email will be sent to the winner, the prize must be claimed with 72 hours by responding to the congratulations e-mail.
No purchase is necessary. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook or Twitter. Products are chosen by Everything Birth and are subject to change. You have from Monday at 12AM EST until Saturday at noon EST to get your entries submitted. Each week, a new online giveaway at Everything Birth begins on Monday and ends on Saturday at noon.