This Week’s Giveaway:
This week, we are giving away two colorful reusable “Bag Your Stuff!” Bags. Check out what’s up for grabs:
These are a great alternative to plastic baggies creating waste free lunches that can replace ziploc baggies, aluminum foil and plastic wrap! They are the perfect size for all sorts of snacks and sandwiches. They are also perfect for left overs.
For those of us used to wetbags, this is a logical next step in reducing and reusing to make better financial and ecological choices for our families.
They are made from FDA Food Safe Material and are PVC, BPA, phthalate, latex and lead free so they are a safer alternative to just about everything. Of course, they are CPSIA Compliant, but I also love that they are made in the USA. Not only does staying in the US support our economy but it also saves on fuel waste from shipping from around the country.
Check out all of the awesome patterns they come in and good luck on this week’s Weekly Giveaway!
|Black||Blue Recycle||Blue Vines||Brown Dots||Butterflies|
|Earth Stripe||Lime Cocoa Bean||Lime Squares||Owls||Peace on Earth|
|Red Dots||Spring Dots||Spring Stripes||Strawberries||Think Peace|
|Blue Skate||Flame||On the Road||Purple Honeycomb||Red Skate|
How to Enter:
Leave a comment on the Weekly Giveaway blog post just saying you want to win. That automatically grants you one ticket. Your posted comment is your ticket. You may only enter this way once though. If you’d like more tickets, you can now earn them.
Each one of the following actions will earn you one additional entry. If a twitter or facebook account is not available, tagging the manufacturer is not obviously possible, and we understand that. Be sure to comment on the specific Weekly Giveaway blog for that week stating what you did to earn your extra ticket. Remember your blog comment is your entry ticket. So, if you do more than one action to earn extra tickets, make sure you comment on each action separately to increase your chances of winning.
EARN EXTRA TICKETS WITH FACEBOOK:
Make sure in your blog comment (ticket) that you include your Facebook name so that we can verify the winning entry.
- Be a fan of our Facebook page.
- Promote this giveaway on your own Facebook page as a status, making sure to tag our Facebook page.
- Find the manufacturer of the giveaway item on Facebook and then post a comment to them saying we sent you.
- Post a comment about this giveaway in any mothering, environmental, or birth related Facebook group or page, making sure to tag our Facebook page.
- Post a photo of your baby in cloth to our Facebook wall.
EARN EXTRA TICKETS WITH TWITTER:
Make sure in your blog comment (ticket) that you include your Twitter name so that we can verify the winning entry.
- Be a follower of our twitter page.
- Find the manufacturer of the giveaway item on Twitter and then tell them we sent you.
- Tweet: Weekly Giveaway @everythingbirth! http://preview.tinyurl.com/4yslufz #clothdiapers
EARN EXTRA TICKETS WITH YOUR BLOG:
Make sure in your blog comment (ticket) that you provide a link to your own blog so that we can verify the winning entry.
- Become an affiliate of Everything Birth, then maintain an affiliate sticker on your blog. Here’s the direct link for that.
- Mention our giveaway with a link to our Facebook giveaway tab (which is here) on your blog. It doesn’t have to be a devoted blog; just a mention.
EARN EVEN MORE EXTRA TICKETS:
- Subscribe to this blog. Here’s the direct link , just to make it easy for you. (Be sure to provide your subscription name.)
- Promote this giveaway in a mothering forum anywhere by starting a new thread telling them about it. (Be sure to provide the link in your comment so we can verify.)
- Post a comment about this giveaway, tagging our Facebook page in any mothering, environmental, or birth related Facebook group or page.
- Leave us a good, honest review at Diaper Pin. Here’s the link to do that directly. (Be sure to write what name you used to leave a review in your comment so we can verify.)
A number will be generated and we will count down the comments to select a winner at random. So more entries increases your chance of winning, but you can also win with just your one automatic ticket by simply commenting that you want to win on that specific Weekly Giveaway blog.
The winner must have a standard United States mailing address to ship to.
Instructions must be followed completely. For example, if you post, but forget to tag, if your entry was chosen, it will be thrown out and a new winning number will be generated.
Winners will be announced on the Saturday immediately following the end of the contest on Everything Birth’s Facebook page, Twitter profile, and blog. An email will be sent to the winner, the prize must be claimed with 72 hours by responding to the congratulations e-mail.
No purchase is necessary. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook or Twitter. Products are chosen by Everything Birth and are subject to change. You have from Monday at 12AM EST until Saturday at noon EST to get your entries submitted. Each week, a new online giveaway at Everything Birth begins on Monday and ends on Saturday at noon.