THIS WEEK’S GIVEAWAY:
This week, Everything Birth will be giving away a Planet Wise Changing Pad!
These diaper changing pads Made with a layer of super soft no-pill fleece and a layer of waterproof anti-microbial PUL. I talk more about this material in a previous blog pertaining to the wetbags. The Planet Wise Changing Pad folds up to fit in any bag or purse. Even non-cloth diapering moms can take advantage of this wonderful product from an amazing manufacturer. To reduce our environmental impact, all Planet Wise products have been thoroughly researched and are all PVC-free and lead-free (even the zippers… a surprising fact is that many zippers from other manufacturers have been painted using paint that contains lead.)
Community and family has always been a leading value for this manufacturer. Employees are given the opportunity to work flexible schedules allowing them to work around family time and school schedules. To further promote family values, Planet Wise employees are welcome to bring their young children to work with them. This is important for making sure breastfeeding is able to be maintained as long as possible and encourages parental bonding with children. I’m sure it makes for a pretty neat workplace too!
With dimensions of 13″x21″, these also fit nicely on a crib under the sheet where your baby lies or under your breasts during those first few weeks of breastfeeding when you want to protect your mattress from rogue milk leaks.
How to Enter:
Leave a comment on the Weekly Giveaway blog post just saying you want to win. That automatically grants you one ticket. Your posted comment is your ticket. You may only enter this way once though. If you’d like more tickets, you can now earn them.
Each one of the following actions will earn you one additional entry. If a twitter or facebook account is not available, tagging the manufacturer is not obviously possible, and we understand that. Be sure to comment on the specific Weekly Giveaway blog for that week stating what you did to earn your extra ticket. Remember your blog comment is your entry ticket. So, if you do more than one action to earn extra tickets, make sure you comment on each action separately to increase your chances of winning.
EARN EXTRA TICKETS WITH FACEBOOK:
Make sure in your blog comment (ticket) that you include your Facebook name so that we can verify the winning entry.
- Be a fan of our Facebook page.
- Promote this giveaway on your own Facebook page as a status, making sure to tag our Facebook page.
- Find the manufacturer of the giveaway item on Facebook and then post a comment to them saying we sent you.
- Post a comment about this giveaway in any mothering, environmental, or birth related Facebook group or page, making sure to tag our Facebook page.
- Post a photo of your baby in cloth to our Facebook wall.
EARN EXTRA TICKETS WITH TWITTER:
Make sure in your blog comment (ticket) that you include your Twitter name so that we can verify the winning entry.
- Be a follower of our twitter page.
- Find the manufacturer of the giveaway item on Twitter and then tell them we sent you.
- Tweet: Weekly Giveaway @everythingbirth! http://preview.tinyurl.com/4yslufz #clothdiapers
EARN EXTRA TICKETS WITH YOUR BLOG:
Make sure in your blog comment (ticket) that you provide a link to your own blog so that we can verify the winning entry.
- Become an affiliate of Everything Birth, then maintain an affiliate sticker on your blog. Here’s the direct link for that.
- Mention our giveaway with a link to our Facebook giveaway tab (which is here) on your blog. It doesn’t have to be a devoted blog; just a mention.
EARN EVEN MORE EXTRA TICKETS:
- Subscribe to this blog. Here’s the direct link , just to make it easy for you. (Be sure to provide your subscription name.)
- Promote this giveaway in a mothering forum anywhere by starting a new thread telling them about it. (Be sure to provide the link in your comment so we can verify.)
- Post a comment about this giveaway, tagging our Facebook page in any mothering, environmental, or birth related Facebook group or page.
- Leave us a good, honest review at Diaper Pin. Here’s the link to do that directly. (Be sure to write what name you used to leave a review in your comment so we can verify.)
A number will be generated and we will count down the comments to select a winner at random. So more entries increases your chance of winning, but you can also win with just your one automatic ticket by simply commenting that you want to win on that specific Weekly Giveaway blog.
The winner must have a standard United States mailing address to ship to.
Instructions must be followed completely. For example, if you post, but forget to tag, if your entry was chosen, it will be thrown out and a new winning number will be generated.
Winners will be announced on the Saturday immediately following the end of the contest on Everything Birth’s Facebook page, Twitter profile, and blog. An email will be sent to the winner, the prize must be claimed with 72 hours by responding to the congratulations e-mail.
No purchase is necessary. This giveaway is not affiliated with Facebook or Twitter. Products are chosen by Everything Birth and are subject to change. You have from Monday at 12AM EST until Saturday at noon EST to get your entries submitted. Each week, a new online giveaway at Everything Birth begins on Monday and ends on Saturday at noon.