Wise Ways’ Merry Mother Fertility Oil is one of my favorite blends for helping women with fertility. Merry Mother Fertility Oil is a unique blend of herbs and oils that women have used through history to enhance fertility and balance the female system.* Everything Birth doesn’t carry the Merry Mother Fertility Oil but does have it indexed here on Amazon to make it easier for you. Everything Birth is committed to helping women mother naturally, and all gardens need adequate fertility to produce life.
Herbs are not approved by the FDA for medicinal purposes. So while I’d love to feel free to speak candidly about how awesome this product is and how much it has helped many women I’ve known through my participation in the natural mothering world, I’d rather keep this by the book. If you have been looking for natural help in achieving your mama dream, I highly suggest you try Merry Mother Fertility Oil.
Wise Ways’ Merry Mother Fertility Oil is not taken internally, but rather rubbed daily into the lower abdomen and uterine area. While trying to conceive, this should be used during the first half of your cycle. Once ovulation is attained, it is no longer needed. Remember, this fertility oil’s job is to help you achieve pregnancy.
Highlights of the fertility oil’s wonderful natural ingredients include but are not limited to:
- Nettle– Commonly used as a uterine tonic and a general nourisher.*
- Spearmint- A preliminary study sheds light on a possible benefit in spearmint and some effects of PCOS and is even a sexual stimulant.*
- Red Raspberry– A midwife’s favorite! It’s been used as a uterine tonic.*
- Plantain- Believed to have antiseptic qualities for helping a woman’s body fight uterine infections.*
- Alfalfa- Rich in vitamin K, a known blood-clotting agent. Could help prevent hemorrhage.*
- Lemon Balm– Helps calm the nerves and take the stress off.*
- Red Clover– Contains almost every trace mineral needed by the glandular system and believed to help restore and balance hormonal function.*
- Partridgeberry– Used by Native Americans to tone the nervous system and the uterus.*
- Chaste Tree Berry (Vitrex)– Believed to shifting the balance of hormones to condition the body for pregnancy. It has historically been used for restoring absent menstruation, regulating heavy periods, and restoring fertility when caused by hormonal imbalances.*
- Black Haw– Commonly used by Native Americans for a host of gynecological conditions.*
- Ashwagandha & Shatavari Root– Used in Eastern Medicine because it was believed to calm the nerves, help eliminate toxins, promotes sleep, as well as many even more substantial purposes.*
I know that some of you subscribed to this blog do so in preparation for your cherished blessing to come. I know many of you pray all night and can hardly think of much else through the day besides for what can help you get pregnant. I don’t hold any special stock in this product, so there is no ulterior motive here. It’s just that I’ve seen this particular product work and for those of you reading in preparation, I want you to join the rest of us as we discuss our pregnancies and children. I want to help you achieve this fundamental dream. Besides, let’s face it, I want you to see just how dirty that beautiful, fluffy, cloth diaper in your hope chest or on your Pinterest board can really get.
Did any of you Already-Mamas use any herbs or alternative supports in order to get pregnant that seemed to really really work?
*The above statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Thank you so much for sharing this! We are not actually trying yet, but I will definitely bookmark this post. And that is an awesome deal on hpts! Dyk their expiration dates?
I don’t, but they have people at the warehouse you could call!