If you are a new parent, or a parent-to-be, chances are you have thought a lot about diapering your baby. And if you plan on a more natural parenting approach, you have probably considered cloth diapering.
Cloth diapering can be an amazing experience for both you and your baby, but if you’ve never done it before – or if you don’t have friends and family who have done cloth diapering – it can be a little intimidating.
At Everything Birth, we LOVE cloth diapering and we are here to help you decide on what is best for your baby and your family. We sell many types of cloth diapers and we have used them ourselves, so we know what works and what doesn’t.
Here are eight reasons why we LOVE cloth diapering:
1. It’s environmentally friendly – less waste in the landfill!
2. So many cute colors and styles! It’s certainly a lot of fun to pick a cool print, color or pattern to adorn your baby’s tushy.
3. No more late-night runs to the store for diapers.
4. It saves money! It’s true. After the initial investment, the only cost is detergent. Win-win!
5. Cloth-diapered children may learn to use the toilet earlier than children who were in paper diapers. Fewer months changing stinky pants? Yes please!
6. It’s better for baby. Cloth diapers don’t contain chemicals like paper diapers do. If your baby has sensitive skin, this is a major win. A baby with a rash is an unhappy baby.
7. Fewer blowouts. Cloth diapering parents report that they see fewer leaks and blowouts with cloth.
8. Resale! Cloth diapers can often be resold or reused (pass them on to a friend!), which means you can recoup some of your cost and feel good about doing your part for the environment.
At Everything Birth, we want to help you choose the best cloth diapers for your baby. From all-in-ones to fitteds, we have a large assortment of cute cloth diapers for your baby. We also sell supplies like wet bags, so you can get started on cloth diapering immediately. Check out our full line of cloth diapers today.